Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July + City Carnival

          Happy 4th of July, everyone! I just wanted to say that because you always have to celebrate this great holiday. The fireworks here are pretty loud, but the finale was really good. Before the fireworks, though, I went to the town carnival with my friend. 
       I don't have any pictures from the rides, but the event was really fun. My favorite ride was a ride that my sister a couple years back did not enjoy. It's called Spin Out. It's a crane mechanism where the hook is the seats. The seats are not rotational from the crane, but the crane itself flips you up, down, and all around. This was definitely my most favorite ride, and it was one of my friend's favorites too.
       That's it for today, I didn't post any Lego models, but I might make a model of the Spin Out ride that I went on sometime. My next post should be about Iron Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment