Saturday, July 6, 2013

Iron Man MK 7

          When I made Captain America, it gave me an inspiration to make all of the Avengers. I'm starting off with Iron man, (it was MK 7 in The Avengers) and I'll probably do Hulk, Thor, Spider-man, Hawkeye, and some other Marvel characters too. 

Mask on

          Although the mask is pretty lame, The function itself is pretty cool. I used a lot of clear pieces in this model, and those pieces make the entire model a lot cooler.

Mask off
          The mask off picture is just showing that the mask can be moved off, and it shows the simple yellow brick behind it.


Back with thrusters
          I like what I did with the back overall, and the thrusters are really cool if I do say so myself. Originally, the back missile shooter was just a cover-up attachment to not make thin piece that sticks out look weird, but it worked out pretty well as just a normal attachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment